Forever Active East Herts is looking for qualified coaches or instructors who have had experience of working with older adults and participants with age related medical conditions to join the team.
No qualifications but interesting in being trained? Get in touch – we are also offering training to members of the community who would like to become a coach or instructor on the programme. In exchange for the opportunity to obtain these coaching qualifications free of charge, volunteers must commit to providing free coaching for up to one year as part of the Forever Active programme.
We are currently looking for coaches and instructors for the following sports and activities. If your activity is not listed, it is still worth getting in touch with us to see if it something we can add to the programme!
• Tai chi, yoga, pilates, exercise to music or senior Zumba
• Nordic walking
• Walking sports, such as walking football or walking netball
• Indoor short mat bowls or outdoor bowls
• Boccia, petanque or new age kurling
• Seated chair exercise
• Tennis, badminton or table tennis
• Running or cycling